The homework will be posted each week on the blog so please ensure to check the blog each Monday to see what new sound, tricky words and writing we are working on for the week as we will not be going in order in of the books for some of the work.
**Please do not go ahead in the writing homework**
In the folder you will find the following things;
- Tricky words list (Words 1-30 from Junior Infants)
- Ella Goes to the Airport Wordlist ( list A)
- Formation rhymes / instructions for parent or guardian to use during handwriting homework
- Sound Booklet
- Handwriting Booklet.
Here is the homework for this week.
1. Tricky Words - Revise and learn the words I , the, he, she, me
2. Ella Goes to the Airport Wordlist - Read through and familiarize the children with these words. They do not have to be learned off by heart. Some are tricky words they know from before, others are sound out words.
3. Sound Booklet - our sound this week is 'sh' , please complete page 13
4. Handwriting Copy - Practice writing the letters c, o, a only on page 1 this week.
Please recite the formation rhymes as the children write the letters.
You can decide how much or little you do on each evening but I would suggest to practice their reading every night.
Any questions or queries as always, do not hesitate to contact me - firstname.lastname@example.org